Accuphase :: E-270 Integrated amplifier
E-270 represents a major overhaul of the E-260, reflecting latest design technology and featuring the same advanced AAVA volume control as the higher-ranked models E-600, E-470, and E-360.
AAVA is a revolutionary principle that redefines the concept of volume control from the ground up, operating purely in the analog domain for high performance and ultimate sound.
In the output stage, high-power audio grade transistors are arranged in a parallel push-pull configuration which significantly enhances the capability to safely drive low-impedance loads.
Output operation is sustained by the power supply with a massive power transformer and large filtering capacitors. This provides high-quality power output of 115 watts x 2 into 4 ohms or 90 watts x 2 into 8 ohms, along with a damping factor of 400, thanks to the redesigned circuitry.
- Revolutionary AAVA-II volume control
- Parallel push-pull output stage with high-power transistors delivers plenty of quality power
- Instrumentation amplifier principle in power amplifier section allows fully balanced signal transmission
- Current feedback topology
- Logic-control relays for straight and short signal paths
- Robust power supply with large transformer and high filtering capacity
- Current feedback principle in power amplifier combines superb sound with total operation stability
- Logic-control relays permit straight and short signal paths
- Option board slot provides capability for digital signal input and analog record playback
GUARANTEED SPECIFICATIONS (with AD-20 Phono installed)
- Continuous average output power: 90 W/ch (8 ohms, both channels driven, 20 - 20 000 Hz, THD 0,04%)
- Frequency response (1 W output): 2 Hz - 150 kHz +0 -3,0 dB
- Damping factor: 400 (EIA 8 ohm, 50 Hz)
- Input sensitivity: 0,11 mV (DISC MC), 2,13 mV (DISC MM), 134 mV (HIGH LEVEL), 1,07 V (MAIN)
- S/N ratio: 123 dB (MAIN), 110 dB (HIGH LEVEL)
- Recorder switch
- Tone controls
- Loudness compensator
- EXT PRE selector
- Speaker selector
- Balanced inputs
- Supplied remote commander
- Maximum dimensions: 465 (W) x 150 (H) x 420 (D) mm
- Mass: 19,9 kg