Accuphase :: Cx-260 multichannel control center
The CX-260 reproduces 2-channel (stereo) sources with impeccable quality, but it is also fully equipped to handle 6-channel (5.1ch) analogue signals such as supplied by a SACD, DVD player or surround processor.
Six entirely separate line amplifiers using current feedback technology combine complete stability with excellent sound. Six preset level controls and a high-quality 6-gang volumecontrol are useful features. Mixdown function lets you reproduce 6-channel sources with four channels (4.0).
In two-channel mode, the six line amplifiers are connected in a triple parallel MCS configuration for minimum noise.
Rear-panel option board slots allow for example reproduction of analogue records or direct digital input.
GUARANTEED SPECIFICATIONS (with AD-20 installed)
•THD: max. 0.005% (20 - 20,000 Hz)
•Frequency response: 3 Hz - 300 kHz +0, –3.0 dB
•Input sensitivity: 0.25 mV (DISC MC), 8 mV (DISC MM), 252 mV (CD, LINE)
•Rated output: 2.0 V
•S/N ratio: 105 dB (CD, LINE), 92 dB (DISC MM), 75 dB (DISC MC)
- 2-channel/6-channel compatible
- Current feedback principle ensures superb high-range phase characteristics
- 6 totally separate modular line amplifiers
- 6 separate preset level controls
- High-quality six-gang volume control
- Mixdown function
- Logic-controlled relays for shortest signal paths
- Option boards allow digital input
- Maximum dimensions: 475 (W) x 150 (H) x 405 (D) mm
- Mass: 17,5 kg