Accuphase :: DP-560 MDSD SUPER AUDIO-CD/CD Player
The DP-560 features an exclusive mechanism developed in-house by Accuphase and benefits in many ways from the advanced technology of the flagship models. It is a high-performance integrated SA-CD/CD player that represents the fruits of intensive research and many extended listening sessions.
The digital processor section of the DP-560 features an innovative method called MDS+ (Multiple Delta Sigma+) developed by Accuphase.
The D/A converters in the DP-560 are the latest Hyperstream™ types (ES9018S from ESS Technology Inc.).
It features a new SACD mechanism with a lightweight pickup unit.
In addition to stereo CD and SACD discs, the player will also play computer generated DSD discs with a .dsf file extension, including DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R and DVD-RW. (See http://www.ps3sacd.com/downloads/DSDDiscFormatSpecs.pdf).
Digital inputs include USB: 192kHz/24bit.
- High-grade SA-CD/CD drive
- Innovative MDSD digital signal processing
- MDS++ type D/A converter using four parallel devices
- "Direct Balanced Filter" with totally separate balanced and unbalanced signal paths
- HS-Link digital interface
- Transport outputs and digital inputs allow insertion of DG-58 into signal path for sound field correction
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs
- Compatible disc formats: 2-channel SA-CD , CD and DSD .dsf .
- Sampling frequencies: 32 kHz, 44,1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88,2 kHz, 96 kHz, [HS-Link only] 176,4 kHz, 192 kHz, 2,8224 MHz
- Frequency response: 0,7 - 50 kHz +0, -3 dB
- THD: 0,0008% (20 to 20 000 Hz)
- S/N ratio: 114 dB
- Dynamic range: 110 dB
- Channel separation: 108 dB
- Rated output: 2,5 V (balanced, unbalanced)
- SA-CD/CD selector button
- Input selector button
- Play button
- Pause button
- Track search buttons
- Stop button
- Digital inputs:
Coaxial: 192kHz/24bit, Optical: 96kHz/24bit, HS-Link: 2,8224MHz/1bit, 192kHz/24bit, USB: 192kHz/24bit
- Transport outputs:
Coaxial: 44,1kHz/16bit, Optical: 44,1kHz/16bit, HS-Link: 44,1kHz, 2,8224MHz/1bit
- Supplied remote commander allows input switching, output level adjustment, direct play, program play, repeat play, etc.
- Maximum dimensions: 465 (W) x 150 (H) x 393 (D) mm
- Mass: 18,5 kg